Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Suspenseful!

Wow, wow, wow...I am still chugging along reading Smashcut. I love the way Sandra Brown wrote Creighton's character. He is slimy, sneaky, and psychotic. Then intertwine it with his movie obsession. He is a fictional character and I would like to pummel him most of the time because of his obnoxious behavior. I can't imagine a grown man in real life acting the way he does. On to the mystery man Billy Duke. Is he Julies ex husband, or did Creighton hire him? Maybe Julie hired him? I still haven't gotten far enough in the book to know who is the culprit. I did just end the chapter which shows how obsessive Creighton is and that Julie might be more legit than we think. I assumed I would be able to read more since the kids were out of school for the summer, but I was wrong. I should of had this book read before now, especially since it's good. We have been watching more movies than usual. Hopefully I can get more read tonight. I really want to know who killed Paul!

No comments:

Post a Comment