Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Ending to ch. 11...dream

      I just ended chap 11 of the Evil Inside book. The crew was out going through the motions of getting the feel of the town, towns people, the key people involved in the murder/mystery. The girls finally talked to the teen boys. After that encounter, the book verifies a twist that I was thinking. Who knows, I'm half way through the book so anything could happen. Angela wants to see inside Lexington House. She want to try to see if she comes up with anything. Jenna also wants to go back in to get a better reading. Then I get to the end of the chapter and Jenna has the eeriest dream about Lexington House. The female ghost is telling her not to go into the house (in her dream) because she will just find lies, that truth lies in the.... I will let the last word  hang, just in case someone is actually reading my nonsense and wants to read this amazing paranormal mystery murder book.
  Can not wait to start chap 12 and see what or who they find going into the creepy Lexington house. Find out what the ever so popular female ghost Jenna keeps seeing is trying to tell her. She's very cryptic.

No comments:

Post a Comment