Thursday, July 18, 2013

The Evil Inside by Heather Graham

  I started reading the Evil inside by Heather Graham. Heather Graham is one of my favorite authors. I love the paranormal and books about physic abilities. Kay Hooper is another of my favorites. I like her Bishop trilogies. This book is based in Salem. I would love to visit Salem some time in my life. Halloween is one of our favorite holidays. No my family is not the whole grudge type of people or anything like that. We just enjoy decorating and having fun. Halloween is the perfect time for all of it.  Back to the book, this book is about a lawyer and a special agent from the special abilities FBI unit and they are trying to find the innocence of a young man. The town thinks he killed his family, neighbor, and substitute teacher, just because he is a little strange. Jenna the FBI agent can see into the past. The lawyer is a big shot lawyer from Boston, but he grew up in Salem. Jenna also grew up in Salem.  I like how it is Haunted Happenings in Salem and the book talks about the history of Salem. I haven't gotten to far into the book, but I do have a couple of ideas of who might of murdered those people. I'm pretty sure Jenna and Sam probably will hook up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment