Monday, July 29, 2013

The Evil Inside book done

  I am done with The Evil Inside book. I have to say Heather Graham did not disappoint! The ending was climatic, like I hoped it would be. It really  is a great book. I like how she made some of the chapter endings nail-biters.  I didn't want to stop reading, because I wanted to know what happened next. I was kind of bummed about her not writing in a part about the Krewe going to visit Maliki. They talked about meeting him, but it never happened. If you are going to read the book, knowing that piece on info does not take away from the book. It was something I thought of after I was done reading.
        I can not wait to read the other books in The Krewe of Hunters series. Phantom Evil, Heart of Evil, Scared Evil, The Unseen, The Unholy, The Unspoken, The Uninvited, and Let the Dead Sleep (the newest). I am very excited about all of these, because I only thought there was 3 books in The Krewe of Hunters series. I was scoping out her website and came upon the rest of the books. Oh My! I just found three more in the series: The Night Watching, The Night Alive (which comes out this month), and The Night Forever (comes out in Sep.).

No comments:

Post a Comment