Saturday, July 20, 2013

Jenna Physic abilities....The Evil Inside

   Jenna special ability  is postcognition. Which is exactly like it says, because I Google it and she does explain it in the book. So here is one of the definition on Google:


Postcognition, also called RetrocognitionPast Sight or Retrospect is the psychic ability to visually perceive information about past events after they happen, without any guessing based on deductive reasoning and current knowledge. This ability occurs as a brief flash of the scene, or it may last longer. Sometimes, however, it can even be activated at will within whichever interval the user desires (the last six hours, yesterday) at which time it becomesSelective PostcognitionSelective Retrocognition or Selective Retrospect.


  Not sure why it pasted like that. I am keeping it that way, don't want to mess with it.

      I think it would be kind of neat to see into the past, especially if a grandparent or parent passed away. You could see how they looked, talked, lived. I always wondered about how my grandfather was when he was alive. He passed away when I was 3 or 4. I don't remember him and the memories I thought I had are not right.  Then again, I'm not sure if I would like to wake up to a ghost by my bed, rambling on and on, or just staring. Creepy!


   The book is getting more interesting as it goes. Jenna's FBI crew is in town. The notorious Jackson Crow, known for being a  top notch behavior profiler is there. Will Chan is coming to street perform, so he can scoop out the towns people.  Angela will be helping Jenna, she can see ghosts also, I think. I will have to keep reading. Unofficially they are helping them out. With most of the crew in Salem the book is going to crank up a notch (in my opinion).  The mystery of who went on a killing spree is still up in the air. A couple of  ghosts from the past is helping Jenna crack the case (in a  very ghostly read between the lines way). I just love Heather Graham books. She has two more books in the Evil series, defiantly going to have to pick them up.

No comments:

Post a Comment