Friday, April 5, 2013

Fifty Oh Fifty....

    I knew Leila would still be in his apartment. I totally thought if she was going to honestly shoot one of them it would of been during the fireworks.  Sex, sex, sex.....wow a lot Of sex.   Way to go to Ana for telling off mrs. Robinson..go girl! Hmm....it kind of shocks me that he is running away from Leila, I figured he would want to handle and control the situation himself.  Oh how it's getting intense chapter by chapter.
   It is killing me the suspense of what happened to Christian that makes him feel unworthy and so locked up inside. It has to be more than just his abusive past with his birth mother.  The dweeb that I am  wonders  if she will be going back to her job on Monday. Hmmm....curious minds what to know.



No comments:

Post a Comment