Thursday, April 4, 2013

Fifty Shades Darker.....Holy Moly

   I am in the middle of Chapter 5 of the second book in the Fifty Shades of Grey series. Of course the hot sultry attraction between Ana and Christian does not disappoint. I was kind of bummed that Ana and Christian was only broke up for only a few chapters, but the author probably didn't want to prolong the intensity of the book. I have a few wondering thoughts between the first book and this book.


  1.   I wonder if Christian is such an insanely overprotective control freak, because he watched his mom get beat and then die. He couldn't protect her or save her. 
  2. Can Christian become any more of a stalker. The author does not disappoint in the shock factor of what he does to control Ana's surroundings.  Her bank account number, really?
  3. Is Ana going to lose all her friends, because Christians so controlling. 
  4. Kinky F@#&kery.....I had to laugh at that saying....It's a good one!!
  5. I love how "Oh your mad that I am a total stalker, control freak", no worries I will just sleep with you and you will forget about it. you are mad at me, I will sleep with you again and you will forget about the whole problem. -- I should try that with my husband when he gets mad at me or if I want him to do something. See if it works in my favor. Probably not, we've been married to long. I could try  for the heck of it. (ha!ha!)
  6. Oh my the hotness in this book!

Spoiler Alert

   Oh my goodness, a twist just got thrown into the story. An psycho ex-sub, I think I'm going to like this part. It gives the story a little excitement, other than hot steamy "you know what".  I'm really excited to see where this part of the story goes. 

   We finally are introduced to Mrs. Robinson. I was kind of wondering what she looked like. I pictured her as a business women in a company. Not a business women/beautician. And the salons are the businesses he owns with her. Hmm, never would of guessed that.

   Lastly,  He is Fifty Shades of messed up! 

*I did Google the term Vanilla Sex and it was an actual term. I guess I'm a little behind with sexual termology.  Speaking of Vanilla, I will never look at Vanilla ice cream the same! 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment