Sunday, April 28, 2013

The End!!



  I am done with the Fifty Shades of Grey series. What an interesting, intense, "oh my" book. I really enjoyed all three books. By the last book, it was kind of getting redundant. But, the end of the book picked up and got exciting.  I really like the last part of the book, The Shades of Christian. I thought it was neat where she wrote about Christian perspective when Ana came in to interview him.
    I truly hope they make a movie. Not sure how they will go about it without cutting a lot of the sex scenes. Wonder what it will be rated? Also, they will have to cast a hunk of a man to play Christian. I did research all the post about the movie rumors. I read they were thinking about Jared Padalecki (plays Sam in Supernatural) for Christians part. He is kind of hot. If they were going to pick one of the two actors from Supernatural it should be Jensen Ackles (plays Dean). He would be a perfect fit.   I think Elizabeth Olsen would be perfect for the part. Please, Please do not cast a younger generation actress, like Emma Roberts. She may be of consenting age, but honestly it would be a little awkward to watch.  I hope if they do make the movie it is better than One For The Money. I was so disappointed with that movie. I feel they could of done better. I love the Stephanie Plum series! I told the girls it would of been better as a mini series.
      Anyways, I'm glad I decided to read this series. I enjoyed it. Shh ...don't repeat this, but it kind of sparked our sex life. Not the whips and canes type of thing, but the worshiping the body kind of sex. It kind of made me think about the whole are we in the vanilla sex rut?  Which this is the first I have ever heard about Vanilla sex. I actually Googled it to see if it was an actual phrase. It was! Things that make you go hmm....




No comments:

Post a Comment