Monday, April 8, 2013

Thermo Nuclear Fifty

     So...I took my book with me to the hospital today. I sat with my grandpa while my grandma went to the dentist. My grandpa was asleep, so I decided to get it out and read for awhile. While I was reading, the cleaning lady came in to touch up his room. I closed my book, so I could pick up the drinks that were on his tray and let her clean it. I put the drinks back down and looked up at her. She had this weird look on her face. I was thinking, what was that about. I go to open my book so I could continue reading. I suddenly realized that she probably saw what I was reading and got a little flustered. After that I made sure I turned the book over so I wouldn't embarrass anyone else. I'm sure she went out of the room and told everyone that I was in their reading Fifty Shades of Grey. Not that I care, but it was pretty funny when I looked up at her and she had the weirdest look on her face. 
  I finally got to the part of the book where Leila comes out of hiding. I thought is was going to be the same ol same of any romantic story, but I was pleasantly surprised when it went into submissive mode. The way that E L James wrote how Ana felt about the intensity between Christian and Leila, I felt so bad for her. I wanted to cry, I could feel her heart break. I honestly thought the story was going to go differently than it did.   After Leila is taken care of, we are privileged to  another surprise. Christian a Submissive! Then another heart stopping admission from Christian. His awful secret comes out and boy is it a doosey! I totally was thinking she (James)  was going to go with the sexual abusive thing. Nope, I would never of thought of something so out there. Which may not be so "out there" for some people, but I was reading it thinking "Oh My". Again, I was feeling a pang of heartbreak for Ana. She did want to know his "dark secret". It is a Thermo Nuclear Fifty Shades of a secret. I don't know maybe other people who read the book guess it right. I don't think I would of never got it write. It all makes sense so far.  I am glad that these last couple chapters have been so exciting, I was kind of getting bored. I have about 7 chapters left. I hope they are as exciting as these last few chapters.

No comments:

Post a Comment