Saturday, April 6, 2013

More Fifty Shades of Darker

  I read a few more chapters and it seems Mr. Fifty Shades is falling more in love with Ana. In the couple of chapters that I have read he is being semi normal (for him) and trying on an honest relationship. Of course he can't quite give up his controlling ways. Like the book says "you have to walk before you run". By the time I am done reading Mr. Fifty shades of messed up is back and in full action. My wondering mind is at ease she goes back to work, but with stipulations. They are still worried about  Leila, but she is no where to be seen. Hopefully we will see some excitement from her by the end of the book.
      Well...well...well the notorious Mrs. Robinson shows up at the condo unannounced.  She is very persistent in wanting to smooth things over with Ana.  I had to stop reading right when she shows up.  I am eager to see what she has to say and why she is so overeager to talk to Ana.

  Some thoughts......


  • Suffocating is not the word I would of used for Christians "loving" ways.
  • Audi's for all the "subs", not shock by that little tidbit of info. 
  • Another first, he takes her to his catamaran for a glorious "unfifties" afternoon. 
  • Can you say nymphs? 

     
  A running list of things I will never think the same about...


  1. Riding in elevators (with my husband, of course)
  2. Vanilla Ice Cream
  3. Ties
  4. Playing Pool
Kudos to the author....I love this book with its interesting twist on a romance novel. It may not be the best written book, but its pretty intense. Even if your not sure if you want to continue reading, for some reason you can't stop reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment